"I have known my neighbor for many years. I am glad that I am able to hire her to provide me with the assistance I need to stay at home."
What our consumers say about AIM:
"Your enrolling agent was knowledgeable and a great help in getting me started."
"Your assistance in helping me direct my workers is greatly appreciated."
"It's nice to know some companies do care!"
"It was easy to transfer services to AIM...not a single problem!"
"Putting an ad in the newspaper was easy with AIM's help!"
In-Home Services Using Financial Management Services and Vendor Payment Services
- Consumer-Directed Attendant Care is one of many services funded through the Office of Long Term Living and County Aging Office Funds.
- Programs are designed for those who choose to remain at home and in the community
- The programs are for individuals with disabilities age 18-59 and seniors age 60 and over who choose to direct their own services.
- Consumer-Directed Attendant Care allows individuals to hire their own workers, schedule them, train them, determine their wage and much more.
- Abilities In Motion's Agent 'BCCIL Payroll Services' provides Financial Management Services to you to ease the burden of reporting requirements, paycheck processing, and so much more.
- Abilities In Motion has been assisting invididuals who choose to direct their workers for almost twenty years.
- AIM's trained, professional staff has assisted over 2,500 individuals who choose to hire their workers for in-home care.
For more information, or to find out how to qualify, contact our Referral Office:
Matt Lawson, ext. 118
Spanish: Ruth Quinones, etx. 128
Our trained professional staff is available Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm to help you. Call us; we are waiting for you.
AIM Consumer-Directed Attendant Care serves the following counties: Berks, Schuylkill, Lehigh, Northamption, Montgomery, Bucks, Philadelphia, Delaware, Chester, Lebanon, Lancaster, Cumberland, Dauphin, York. Call us for services in your area.