Information Sessions about the ESL Classes will be held on Thursday, August 9 at 1 pm; Friday, August 17 at 3 pm; & Wednesday, August 22 at 11 am.
Free English Classes for Individuals with Disabilities this Fall
- The classes start on Tuesday, September 4, and run for eight weeks.
- Morning session: 10 am- Noon – for Low-Level English Speakers
- Afternoon session: 2 pm – 4 pm – for High-Level English Speakers
- Classes meet three times each week – Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
- Each class is two hours long.
This program is designed to give individuals with disabilities and who are Spanish Speakers the opportunity to go back to work better prepared. This class offers interview skills, words used in the work place, how to hold a conversation, and a basic knowledge of how to use a computer.
If you have any questions, please contact Michelle a email@example.com or 610-376-0010 x108.